這是天父世界 This is my Father's world

Описание к видео 這是天父世界 This is my Father's world

詞: Maltbie Davenport Babcock (1858-1901)
曲: Franklin L. Sheppard (1852-1930)
Piano cover by Kaleb B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
简介
这首诗歌是从作者 Maltbie D. Babcock 所写的十六节长诗中摘录出的
Maltbie Davenport Babcock是位罕有的人才,集音乐家、运动员、学者、诗人与传道人于一身。他出身于纽约显赫的世家,自童年就活力充沛。他大学毕业后,继入神学院深造。他个性随和活泼,是学校捧球队的投手及游泳选手,善奏风琴、钢琴及小提琴,在学校的社团活动中,是一位出色的领导者。贝葆柯酷爱大自然,神学院毕业后,在乐堡(Lockport)长老教会牧会。他经常在清晨到附近山上漫步,在那里可远眺安大略湖的湖光景色,自晨曦中他欣赏完美的天父世界。有时他也徒步林间,聆听百鸟和鸣,风拂林梢的天籁。 这首诗就是在他某次散步归来后写的
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
這是天父世界 This is my Father's world
這是天父世界, 我們側耳靜聽,
This is my Father's world and to my listening ears
宇宙唱歌, 四圍響應, 星辰作樂同聲
All nature sings, and round me rings the music of the spheres.
這是天父世界, 我心滿有安寧
This is my Father's world: I rest me in the thought
花草樹木, 穹蒼碧海, 述說天父奇能!
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas; His hand the wonders wrought.
這是天父世界,群鳥歡唱齊鳴,
This is my Father's world, the birds their carols raise,
清晨明亮,百花美麗,證明創造精深。
The morning light, the lily white, declare their Maker's praise.
這是天父世界, 祂愛普及萬千
This is my Father's world: He shines in all that's fair
風吹草聲, 知祂經過, 隨處能聽祂言
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass; He speaks to me everywhere.
這是天父世界, 叫我不可遺忘
This is my Father's world. O let me ne'er forget
黑暗勢力雖然猖狂,天父卻仍作王。
That though the wrong seems oft so strong, God is the ruler yet.
這是天父世界, 我心不必憂傷,
This is my Father's world: the battle is not done
天父是王, 宇宙同唱, 祂治萬國萬方.
Jesus Who died shall be satisfied,
And earth and Heav'n be one.

Комментарии

Информация по комментариям в разработке