究竟誰是我們的貴人呢?《聽星雲大師說:做己貴人 Being your own lucky charm in life》

Описание к видео 究竟誰是我們的貴人呢?《聽星雲大師說:做己貴人 Being your own lucky charm in life》

出自 佛法滿人間《做己貴人》

請不要看我的字,請不要看我的人,看我的心就好。
甚至也不要看我的心,要看佛法。
--星雲

由佛光山開山星雲大師 主講【一筆字】
佛法滿人間 DVD 人間購物現正熱賣中

《佛法滿人間》DVD
http://bit.ly/2YsD0Rt
《佛法滿人間 Ⅱ》DVD
http://bit.ly/31hCNNS

各位觀眾
Hello viewers.
大家平安吉祥
May you be blessed with peace and joy.
我今天和各位講做己貴人
Today I'd like to talk about
being your own lucky charm in life.
你們在日常的生活裡面
In our daily life,
種種的希望、種種的理想
we have all sorts of
hopes and dreams.
我想有一種想法
I always think that
讓我能遇到貴人就好了
my life will be better
if I have my lucky charm.
貴人提攜我、貴人幫助我
My lucky charm
will guide and help me.
或者在經濟上、在什麼事業上
With regards to my finance or career,
我遇到貴人了
I want to have my lucky charm.
世間上確實有不少的人
There are plenty people in the world
他有福德因緣
rewarded with blessings and merits
from causes and conditions,
他遇到貴人幫忙
so they receive help
from their lucky charm.
可是我們貴人在哪裡呢
But where is our lucky charm?
我們找不到貴人
We can't find our lucky charm.
就是我們知道
Even if we know
找遇到貴人
where to find our lucky charm,
我們求他、拜託他
and we ask for his help,
他不肯幫忙我
he doesn't want to help me.
這個貴人
This person
who I think of is my lucky charm
我認為雖然是他幫忙我
and he has helped me a lot
必定我曾經也幫助過他
because I also helped him before.
我對他有過很多的
I have given him a lot of
支援、服務、幫助
support, service and help,
他也才會做我的貴人
so that he becomes my lucky charm.
現在我們
Nowadays we should think that
其實應該做大家的貴人以外
we can be every one's lucky charm
不必求人家來做我們的貴人
while we don't ask others
to be our lucky charm.
自己做自己的貴人
We should be our own lucky charm.
你怎麼樣做自己的貴人
How do we be our own lucky charm?
我勤勞
If work hard,
我還怕不賺錢嗎
will I earn money for myself?
我對人有禮貌
If I am polite to people,
人家還會不喜歡我嗎
will people like me?
我負責任、我能擔當
If I am responsible and reliable,
你說主管還會不欣賞我嗎
will my supervisor be
happy with my attitude?
所以這個貴人
Thus the lucky charm
不一定要希望
doesn't have to be the other person
別人來提攜我、來幫助我
to guide me and help me.
我自己健全
I become a better person,
我自己比方說智慧
for example, to obtain wisdom,
我很通達、慈悲
to have better understanding
and kindness,
我很發心
and I make a resolve
好人好事我好願意、好歡喜
to do good deeds and
help people with joy.
因此我不去求人
Thus I don't ask for a favor
我不去拜託人
and I don't beg people.
別人就知道我這個人
Other people would know I am
是很有智慧、很負責
wise, responsible,
很有能力、很有禮貌、很慈悲
capable, polite and kind.
他就會來找我
Thus people come to me.
所以我自己做個了貴人
I become the lucky charm.
人家就要我
People want me.
我自己不想做貴人
If I don't want to be a lucky charm,
找了別的貴人來幫忙我
and I ask other people to help me,
可能比較不容易的
it might not be easy.
所以我們過去請人們掛個念珠
That's why people wore
prayer beads in the past.
佛菩薩也有掛念珠
The buddhas and bodhisattvas
also wear prayer beads.
我們掛念珠是念佛菩薩
We wear them to pray from
the buddhas and bodhisattvas.
佛菩薩也拿個念珠
How about the
buddhas and bodhisattvas?
念誰
Whom do they pray for?
念自己
Do they pray for themselves?
佛菩薩都已經成佛了、做菩薩了
They have become
the buddhas and bodhisattvas.
還要自己念自己嗎
Do they have to pray for themselves?
求人不如求己
Relying upon oneself is better
than relying upon others.
所以在我們平常做人做事裡面
When we handle a task or
interact with people,
自己做自己的貴人
we should be our own lucky charm.
不必去求人家
We don't have to ask for a favor
from others.
自己把做人的條件
The conditions of being a better person,
做人的發心
the resolve for it,
做人的服務的動力
and the motivation to help people
加強、圓滿了
should be solidified and completed.
其實你就是貴人
This way you can be your own lucky charm.
必然你不去找人
You don't have to ask a favor
from others.
人家也來找你
People will come to you also.
祝福大家
May you all be blessed
你們都做貴人吧
and be your own lucky charm in life.

Комментарии

Информация по комментариям в разработке