Logo video2dn
  • Сохранить видео с ютуба
  • Категории
    • Музыка
    • Кино и Анимация
    • Автомобили
    • Животные
    • Спорт
    • Путешествия
    • Игры
    • Люди и Блоги
    • Юмор
    • Развлечения
    • Новости и Политика
    • Howto и Стиль
    • Diy своими руками
    • Образование
    • Наука и Технологии
    • Некоммерческие Организации
  • О сайте

Скачать или смотреть Security in Benghazi after attack on US consulate

  • AP Archive
  • 2015-07-31
  • 809
Security in Benghazi after attack on US consulate
AP Archive8587083a45f7ee14d2fccf490576cee5514724Libya SecurityMo IbrahimEric HolderLibyaNorth AfricaTripoliGeneral newsGovernment and politics
  • ok logo

Скачать Security in Benghazi after attack on US consulate бесплатно в качестве 4к (2к / 1080p)

У нас вы можете скачать бесплатно Security in Benghazi after attack on US consulate или посмотреть видео с ютуба в максимальном доступном качестве.

Для скачивания выберите вариант из формы ниже:

  • Информация по загрузке:

Cкачать музыку Security in Benghazi after attack on US consulate бесплатно в формате MP3:

Если иконки загрузки не отобразились, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если у вас возникли трудности с загрузкой, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по контактам, указанным в нижней части страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса video2dn.com

Описание к видео Security in Benghazi after attack on US consulate

(13 Sep 2012) Libyan police and security officials carried out vehicle searches in Benghazi on Thursday as part of heightened security in the wake of the attack on the city's US consulate.
National Security Officer Mohamed Ibrahim said security had been tightened across Libya after the attack, particularly in Benghazi.
US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other embassy employees were killed during the attack on the consulate.
The crowd of attackers were thought to have been provoked by an anti-Muslim film made in the US that denigrates Islam's Prophet Muhammad.
However, US officials suspect the Libya assault may have been a planned operation rather than a spontaneous mob attack.
While protesters in other countries were unarmed, a crowd with machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades overwhelmed the consulate in Benghazi late on Tuesday.
US Attorney General Eric Holder said on Thursday that the FBI had opened an investigation into the deaths of the four Americans.

Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Twitter:   / ap_archive  
Facebook:   / aparchives   ​​
Instagram:   / apnews  


You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/you...

Комментарии

Информация по комментариям в разработке

Похожие видео

  • О нас
  • Контакты
  • Отказ от ответственности - Disclaimer
  • Условия использования сайта - TOS
  • Политика конфиденциальности

video2dn Copyright © 2023 - 2025

Контакты для правообладателей [email protected]