Logo video2dn
  • Сохранить видео с ютуба
  • Категории
    • Музыка
    • Кино и Анимация
    • Автомобили
    • Животные
    • Спорт
    • Путешествия
    • Игры
    • Люди и Блоги
    • Юмор
    • Развлечения
    • Новости и Политика
    • Howto и Стиль
    • Diy своими руками
    • Образование
    • Наука и Технологии
    • Некоммерческие Организации
  • О сайте

Скачать или смотреть Milford Schools employee held on $100,000 bond for bomb threats

  • LOCAL 12
  • 2017-09-20
  • 435
Milford Schools employee held on $100,000 bond for bomb threats
  • ok logo

Скачать Milford Schools employee held on $100,000 bond for bomb threats бесплатно в качестве 4к (2к / 1080p)

У нас вы можете скачать бесплатно Milford Schools employee held on $100,000 bond for bomb threats или посмотреть видео с ютуба в максимальном доступном качестве.

Для скачивания выберите вариант из формы ниже:

  • Информация по загрузке:

Cкачать музыку Milford Schools employee held on $100,000 bond for bomb threats бесплатно в формате MP3:

Если иконки загрузки не отобразились, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ или обновите страницу
Если у вас возникли трудности с загрузкой, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по контактам, указанным в нижней части страницы.
Спасибо за использование сервиса video2dn.com

Описание к видео Milford Schools employee held on $100,000 bond for bomb threats

MILFORD, Ohio (WKRC) - Milford School District employee Katherine Deel, 24, will appear in court Tuesday for a bond hearing after her arrested for allegedly making bomb threats to the district. A judge ordered her held on $100,000 bond.

According to Miami Township's assistant police chief, Deel confessed and said she was upset with some of her co-workers.

Deel is in the Clermont County Jail following her arrest on Sept. 11.

She is charged with inducing panic, a second degree felony, and obstructing justice. If convicted, it could mean several years in jail.

Miami Township Police say Deel wrote the threatening letters and sent them to Milford Schools and the police department last week.

There was an increased police presence at the schools on Friday following the bomb threat. No bombs were found by the nine police dogs brought in to search the schools. Police remained at the schools as late as 11 p.m. to make sure students and staff were safe. "A lot of policemen have children in these schools, so we take this very seriously," said assistant police chief Mike Mills. "There are 65-hundred students at these various elementary schools, high schools, along with 700 or 800 staff. So, there's a lot at stake."

Police say they received several tips and worked leads which led them to Deel. They say she confessed to sending the threats.

Deel has been released from her job as a district extended day child caregiver at Charles L. Seipelt Elementary. She is no longer allowed on school property. She has been recommended for termination at the September 21 meeting of the school board. She passed a background check before she was hired.

Superintendent Nancy House said Deel's brother and mother also work in the school district. They have been ruled out as having any involvement in the threats.

Комментарии

Информация по комментариям в разработке

Похожие видео

  • О нас
  • Контакты
  • Отказ от ответственности - Disclaimer
  • Условия использования сайта - TOS
  • Политика конфиденциальности

video2dn Copyright © 2023 - 2025

Контакты для правообладателей [email protected]