#咻咻满 #翻唱 #xiuxiuman #cover 咻咻满斗鱼直播间 https://www.douyu.com/8777
咻咻满 《父亲写的散文诗》升3key(李健版,原唱许飞)
"The Prose Poem Written by Father" Xiuxiuman (Cover Li Jian's version, Original Singer Xu Fei) [Raised by 3 keys]
词:董玉方
Lyricist: Dong Yufang
曲:许飞
Composer: Xu Fei
编曲:刘卓
Arranger: Liu Zhuo
原唱:许飞
Original Singer: Xu Fei
翻唱版本:李健《歌手2017》第8期现场伴奏
Cover Version: Li Jian, "Singer 2017", Episode 8 Live Accompaniment
一九八四年 庄稼还没收割完
In 1984, the crops were not yet harvested,
女儿躺在我怀里 睡得那么甜
My daughter lay in my arms, sleeping so sweetly.
今晚的露天电影 没时间去看
Tonight's open-air movie, I had no time to watch,
妻子提醒我 修修缝纫机的踏板
My wife reminded me to repair the sewing machine's pedal.
明天我要去 邻居家再借点钱
Tomorrow, I’ll go to the neighbor’s again to borrow some money,
孩子哭了一整天 闹着要吃饼干
The child cried all day, begging for biscuits.
蓝色的涤卡上衣 痛往心里钻
In my blue dacron jacket, I felt a stabbing pain in my heart,
蹲在池塘边上 狠狠给了自己两拳
I crouched by the pond and landed two hard punches on myself.
这是我父亲 日记里的文字
These are the words from my father’s diary,
这是他的青春留下 留下来的散文诗
This is the prose poem his youth left behind.
几十年后 我看着泪流不止
Decades later, I read it with tears streaming down,
可我的父亲已经 老得像一个影子
But my father has aged, frail as a shadow.
一九九四年 庄稼早已收割完
In 1994, the crops had long been harvested,
我的老母亲去年 离开了人间
My old mother passed away last year.
女儿扎着马尾辫 跑进了校园
My daughter, her hair in a ponytail, ran through the school gates,
可是她最近 有点孤单瘦了一大圈
But lately, she's been a bit lonely and has noticeably lost weight.
想一想未来 我老成了一堆旧纸钱
Thinking of the future, I'll grow old and useless, like a stack of obsolete ancestor money,
那时的女儿一定 会美得很惊艳
By then, my daughter will surely be stunningly beautiful.
有个爱她的男人 要娶她回家
A man who loves her will take her home as his bride,
可想到这些我却 我却不忍看她一眼
But the mere thought of it makes me unable to bear the sight of her.
这是我父亲 日记里的文字
These are the words from my father’s diary,
这是他的生命留下 留下来的散文诗
This is the prose poem left behind by his life.
几十年后 我看着泪流不止
Decades later, I read it with tears streaming down,
可我的父亲已经老得像一个影子
But my father has aged, frail as a shadow.
这是我父亲 日记里的文字
These are the words from my father’s diary,
这是他的生命留下 留下来的散文诗
This is the prose poem left behind by his life.
多年以后我看着 泪流不止
Years later, I read it with tears streaming down,
可我的父亲在风中 像一张旧报纸
But my father, in the wind, is as frail and discarded as an old newspaper.
这是那一辈人留下的足迹
These are the footprints left by that generation,
几场风雨后 就要抹去了痕迹
After a few storms, they’ll fade away without a trace.
这片土地曾让我泪流不止
This land once made me weep uncontrollably,
它埋葬了多少人 心酸的往事
It has buried the sorrowful past of so many people.
哦呜呜
Oh woo
呜呜呜呜呜
Woo woo woo woo woo
Информация по комментариям в разработке