讲汉语、说中文:06To go to the office-汉语听力和口语训练Chinese listening and speaking

Описание к видео 讲汉语、说中文:06To go to the office-汉语听力和口语训练Chinese listening and speaking

1 我今天坐公司的班车去上班。 I’ll take the company shuttle to work today.
2 班车快来了。 The shuttle is almost here.
3 赶上了!  I made it!
4 正点到达。 I arrived on time!
5 要严格遵守时间。 Be punctual!
6 你又迟到了。 You are late again.
7 我只迟到了5分钟。 I was only five minutes late.
8 打考勤卡了吗? Did you clock in?
9 是的,我打了。 Yes, I did.
10 昨天下班我没打卡。 I forgot to clock out yesterday.
11 让我看看我的日程安排。 Let me check my schedule.
12 我有太多的事要干。 I have way too much to do.
13 你非常忙。 You're really busy.
14 我是个普通的员工。 I'm just an ordinary employee.
15 他是我们经理。 He is our manager.
16 我觉得那个方案有点复杂。 I think that plan is a bit complicated.
17 不用担心,你完全能干好! Don't worry, you’ve got this!
18 嗯,我会尽力的。 I'll do my best.
19 那项工作不太费事。 That task isn’t too hard.
20 那你太幸运了。 You're lucky!
21 干活别偷懒。 Don’t slack off.
22 好的,绝对不偷懒。 Got it, no slacking.
23 西区由我负责。 I’m in charge of the west section.
24 我已经结束那项工作了。 I’ve finished that task.
25 已经结束了? Already done?
26 我要做好长时间呢。 It’ll take me for a long time.
27 我们的上司被解雇了。 Our boss got fired.
28 你不是在开玩笑吧! You’re kidding, right?
29 请把这些订在一起。 Please staple these together.
30 能帮我复印一下这份材料吗? Could you copy these documents for me?
31 复印机有毛病了。 The copier’s broken.
32 我想复印机是没纸了。 I think the copier’s out of paper.
33 付款截止到什么时候? When's the payment deadline?
34 付款日期截止是30号。 The deadline is the 30th.
35 我们休息一会儿吧。 Let’s take a break.
36 能帮我倒杯咖啡吗? Could you get me a cup of coffee?
37 您要喝咖啡吗? Would you like a cup of coffee?
38 那太好了,谢谢! That would be great, thanks.
39 快到午饭时间了。 It’s almost lunchtime.
40 我们有1小时的午餐时间。 We’ve got an hour for lunch.
41 饭后一起去散散步吧! Let’s take a walk after lunch!
42 旁边的小公园可以去走一走。 There’s a small park nearby we can walk around.
43 我放不下手头的工作。 I can’t stop working right now.
44 我想下个月去休假。 I’m planning to take vacation next month.
45 你也可以休假了。 You should take a vacation too.
46 我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事。 I’m too busy to deal with small things like that.
47 我忙得四脚朝天。 I’m swamped with work.
48 悠着点儿。 Take it easy.
49 可是我出了个大问题。 But I’ve run into a big problem.
50 你可以找我呀! You can always ask me!
51 我会帮你解决的。 I’ll help you sort it out.
52 你怎么把那事耽搁了? Why did you let that task slip?
53 我不知道这张表怎么填。 I’m not sure how to fill out this form.
54 您能帮我填一下这张表吗? Could you help me fill out this form?
55 看来会议要开很长时间,是吧? Looks like this meeting will take a while, right?
56 会议开得很成功。 The meeting was a success.
57 我已经尽了最大的努力了。 I did the best I could.
58 你觉得印象深刻吗? Did it leave an impression on you?
59 请在重要事项的下面划线。 Please underline the key points.
60 你能把要点说得再清楚点儿吗? Can you make the key points clearer?
61 好的,好的。 Sure, sure.
62 什么是重点? What’s the main point?
63 你想说什么? What are you trying to say?
64 全部重做。 We need to redo everything.
65 把这个给陈先生传真过去。 Fax this to Mr. Chen.
66 请把那份文件递给我。 Please hand me that document.
67 这是我的得意之作。 This is my masterpiece.
68 我找不到涂改液了。 I can’t find my correction fluid.
69 今晚你加班吗? Are you working late tonight?
70 很遗憾,要加班。 Unfortunately, yes.
71 他是个努力工作的人。 He’s a hard worker.
72 你超负荷工作了。 You’re overworking.
73 这个报告几号要的? When is this report due?
74 今天必须完成这份报告。 This report needs to be done today.
75 全都完成了。 All done.
76 外面天已经黑了。 It’s dark outside already.
77 我太累了,今天就到这里吧。 I’m exhausted. Let’s call it a day.
78 明天可以发工资了。 We get paid tomorrow.
79 据说奖金也一起发的。 I heard the bonus is coming with it too.
80 好啊!这样可以多拿一点。 Great! That means a little extra.
81 明天上午我要陪儿子去医院,要请个假。 I have to take my son to the doctor tomorrow morning, so I need to ask for leave.
82 没问题,我会让小王替你的班。 No problem, I’ll have Xiao Wang cover your shift.
83 你下午能来上班吧? Can you come in for your shift in the afternoon?
84 下午我会来的。 I’ll be here in the afternoon.
85 老陈明天下午要提前一个小时回家。 Lao Chen is leaving an hour early tomorrow afternoon.
86 到时他的工作你照看一下。 Could you cover his work?
87 有什么事我会处理的。 I’ll handle it if anything comes up.
88 我们回家吧。 Let’s head home.
89 电梯在哪儿? Where’s the elevator?
90 在那个拐角。 Around the corner over there.

Комментарии

Информация по комментариям в разработке